Security and Privacy
At designforuse.com.au we would like to assure you that we take your information and privacy very seriously. The following is a description of what we do and don't do with your details.
Information provided by You
If you purchase goods and services from designforuse.com.au we may require you to provide your name, address, email address, credit card number or other details ("customer information"). We may subsequently require further details to enable the processing of any orders that you make. You agree to provide B2Bcom with current, complete and accurate customer information when asked to do so by the website or an employee of B2Bcom.
Information you provide us
For B2Bcom to process your order, we need information such as your name, email or contact number, delivery address and payment details. Other information will also be collected with your permission from time to time.
All care is taken to ensure that the designforuse.com.au website and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
What are Cookies ?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser.
- Cookies enable our systems to recognise your browser and welcome you back to the Store.
- By disabling cookies, you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by designforuse.com.au
- Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive cookies, you can adjust your Internet browser to disable or to warn you when cookies are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for Cookies in your Help/Contents and Index option on your browser.
- We recommend that you leave your Cookies enabled otherwise, you will not be able to shop with us.
- Our cookies don't send us back any information about your computer or any other information on your hard drive.
How do we use the information ?
Information that you have provided us will be used in three ways:
- To communicate to you new products and services and also at times, the opportunity to up take on special promotions or offers. You have the option to opt-out of this communication by replying to the communication with an unsubscribe message.
- To communicate issues or opportunities regarding the business or operations of B2Bcom (Australia ) Ltd or any of its subsidiary organisations
- To generate a holistic but anonymous view of the designforuse.com.au customer base. This information will allow us to analyse trends and demographics to help designforuse.com.au improve on the services provided
It is important to note that we send periodical communications to people who have "opted in" to receive email updates about products and special offers, and retain the right to inform our customers of changes in our business operations from time to time. We intend to honour our members' rights to privacy and do not set out to "spam" our members in any way.
Disclosing your information
Third party companies and individuals have been engaged to perform functions on behalf of B2Bcom. Functions such as fulfilling and delivery of purchases, credit card payment authorisation, trend analysis, marketing and promotions, but all information will only be used to perform their appropriate functions and not for other usage.
B2Bcom will pass on any information relating to suspected fraudulent activity to appropriate authorities
- All information submitted to designforuse.com.au is secured using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- Information sitting on the designforuse.com.au website is protected by state-of-the-art encryption and firewall technology
It is important that any information provided or purchases made by children have the consent of parents or guardians.